Incontinence is not only a health problem for sufferers, but a social problem as well. Loss of bladder and renal control is upsetting. Many people are embarrassed to broach the subject with their health-care provider. While incontinence can bruise your ego, 80% of urinary incontinence cases can be cured or improved with help from your physician.
Approximately 13 million adults and seniors are affected by incontinence, so you are not alone. Causes of incontinence vary from urinary tract infections, diabetes, strokes, Alzheimer’s and other dementia’s, and even Parkinson’s disease.
If you deal with incontinence, it is important to find a product that allows you to live life unencumbered while still providing the best protection.
- Molicare Super Plus Adult Diapers– Reviewers said that these adult diapers are “highly-absorbent” and “hardly ever leak”. Buyers also raved about the Molicare’s having the “best plastic backing” of any adult diaper, which results in it being “softer” and “quieter.”
- Tranquility Premium Overnight Underwear– Owners praise this product’s “comfortable fit” and “super-absorbency” and an easy-to-remove “tearaway side-seam structure”. This product is listed as being best for overnight, or extended-wear protection.
- Attends Briefs Waistband Style– These adult diapers are lauded for their “snug fit” and “discreet appearance” underneath clothing. Best for moderate to heavy incontinence or single-wettings. Consumer Search says, “What it lacks in capacity, it makes up for in discreetness and comfort”.
- Abena Abri-San Premium X-Plus– These are listed as “the best disposable incontinence pads” on the market. They’re good for occasional mild to moderate incontinence and also provides much-needed discreetness. Reviewers say that they are “lightweight, comfortable, and easy to use.”
- Tranquility Topliner Booster Pad– Not to be used alone, these are considered the “best booster for added protection” and can extend the life of your primary diaper. Reviewers say that they are easy to use and dispose of, and they also offer added odor protection.
So there you go. A list of the Top 5 Adult Diapers, for a variety of your incontinence needs.
If you or an elderly loved one is in need of live-in home care to help with incontinence, then our caregiver agency can help. A-1 Home Care offers a variety of services for any of your special care needs. 24 hour help is available in the form of a patient caregiver, who’s willing to help you with your senior care needs.